Saturday, April 12, 2014

ACDC

Hello all!! Happy Spring!! I want to introduce you to my unhealthy obsession to band shirts. As of right now I have The Beatles, ACDC, Jimi Hendrix, and The Rolling Stones. I'm looking to keep adding more because basically there awesome. For example I'm looking for the Yeezus Tour shirts. Seriously if you know where I can buy them please don't keep the information to yourself. 

Okay besides that. Today was crazy nice and I had no choice but to enjoy it. I got to go outside for a run, get a Jamoca Almond Fudge ice coffee from Dunkin Donuts (which probably cancelled out the benefits of the run but I'm not out here trying to lose weight I just love running) and finally made my way to the post office. 

I basically broke out my stationary weekend outfit for this one. I threw on my favorite pair of distressed boyfriend jeans (seen in my last post), my ACDC tee from Forever 21  (also forever ago), a boyfriend blazer, and I'm almost embarrassed to say this but my Topshop Sliders. There so comfortable and they go with everything, literally everything. 







Blazer: H&M

Tee: Forever 21

Boyfriend Jeans: Forever 21

Sunnies: H&M

Sliders: Topshop

What does your weekend uniform consists of?

Thank you guys for stopping by. As always if you don't already follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Tumblr please do so. Also don't forget to subscribe to me trusts me it makes it easier for all of us.

XOXO-Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment