Saturday, March 1, 2014

Winter Blues

Hello all! I've realized that I am not meant for long winters at all I'm suffering from the Winter Blues. (Sigh) After that amazing warm weekend, (It's slightly depressing that I'm calling anything over 40 degrees warm.) the temperature plummeted right back down. 

Even things like going out and (gasp) even shopping is barely worthwhile. So I've been basically doing a lot of online shopping, cooking, checking out some DIY's from one of my favorite bloggers, Jenni from ispydiy.com, and anticipating some DIY projects. 

This is basically like my version of hibernating and staving off the winter blues.  Do you guys have any tips or any methods for beating the winter blues? Please do tell.

A couple of things that I purchased and DIY projects that I'm looking forward to:










DIY Projects:


Thanks guys for once again stopping by. Please don't forget to leave comments and feedback they're always welcome. Also don't forget get to subscribe to me, check me out on Pinterest(I've been on a pinning rampage), and Instagram. 

XOXO-Christine


3 comments:

  1. Great look!))I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, we saw your Lucky Contributor reply :) Cute blog and I like the name Between 5th and Idle. Will follow! Come see us at www.sparkandchemistry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first outfit is really amazing wow *.* Would you like to follow each other? :) Just let me know :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete