Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Of my word

I live for the basics. They really do make everything easier. For example today I put together this outfit in about 10 minutes which gave me enough to lie down, put on make-up, and catch a re run of Supernatural. 

Today I started my new internship today and I knew I was going to have some free time afterwards so I threw on my white coated jeans from Zara, (I cuffed them for added flair), a cotton oversize dress button up shirt from Uniqlo, my all time favorite grey booties, and faux leather jacket from Zara. 







Top: Uniqlo
Pants: Zara
Jacket: Zara
Booties: Old Navy
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: J. Crew Cuff

Thank you guys for stopping by. Please don't forget to subscribe to my news feed. It makes it easier for all of us here. Also if you like what you see I would love some feedback. 

XOXOXO-Christine

2 comments:

  1. So cute!(: and OMGOSH,I loveeee your hair!(: how long did it take you to grow it out,I'm dying of jealousy I've here,I just want mine to be long now!
    Aswestumblealong.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But it's extensions it's not really my hair. Lol.

      Delete