Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Thing about White Pants

Hello all. So I've been seeing this trend crop up a lot on social media. Le White Pants. I approve of this trend 100%. Honestly I actually don't see it as a trend more of a staple really. White pants are spring/summer versions of the Leather pants. It's by far one of the easiest things to style and they make almost any outfit look refreshing. I took the liberty of course to give you guys a visual rendering of what I mean using Polyvore. 
White Pant Love






Thank you guys for stopping by. Also I'm pretty sure you've noticed I haven't been blogging as much but I've been really busy with school and work and my schedule is ridiculous. I will be trying to post once a week. 


But if you want to follow my daily fashion postings follow me on TumblrPinterest, and Instagram. Don't forget to subscribe to me. It's really simple you just type your email address into the email subscription and BAM! you're ready to go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment