Thursday, January 23, 2014

Winterpocalypse

Hey Guys! If you live in the New York or the East Coast in general you already know we're dealing with freezing temperatures. I'm talking about the kind of freezing weather where you basically plan your trip around the hours the sun is out because it makes traveling bearable. Well unfortunately it's only the middle of the week and I, just like you, still have things to do. Le Sigh. So I suck it up, create a play list on my phone to prevent me from removing my gloves, and begin the process of layering. 

Just a little fact about me I am very serious about layering. By that I mean I wear two of everything underneath my clothes, two pairs of leggings, two pairs of thick socks, two undershirts.
I applied that same method for today's post.

After many minutes of layering I threw on of my favorite crew neck from Forever 21, my burgundy moto skinny pants that I scored from American Eagle on Black Friday, my black boho hat from H&M, and my faux fur vest which I threw underneath my jacket. For footwear to battle this shoe destroying snow I threw on these old beat up boots. (Side note: My friends used to make fun of me about this particular faux fur vest I now call it insulation)













Thanks guys for stopping by. Don't forget to leave comments and subscribe to me. Also stay warm it's not going to get warmer any time soon. Honestly spring please hurry!
XOXO-Christine

2 comments:

  1. Love the color of your pants. Looks like a wine color. Very cute.
    xx, High Heels and Tutus
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just checked out your blog. Would you like a follow for a follow?

      Delete