Friday, January 17, 2014

Spring Calling


As much as I love the holidays I really dislike winter. More specifically January through March. I dislike the cold weather, I dislike the lack of decorations, the naked trees, dead grass, the depressing colors and so on and so on. That being said I've taken it upon myself to "force" spring or at least have my outfits look as spring orientated as possible.

How? Well lately I've been seeing a lot of brightly colored coats and I'm completely on board with that movement. Not to say I don't love coats in the typical camel, navy blue, grey and black colors I do, they're a classic looks. But at the same time it gets so boring and expected. I want a jacket that I can look at and instantly puts me in a good mood.
So similar to the Leather Pants Love posts I put up in November I put together this Spring Calling set to give you guys an idea of what I meant:

Spring Calling




Also here's the link for all the items included in the set.


Thanks guys for dropping by. Don't forget to leave some feedback and subscribe to me. 
XOXOXO-Christine

4 comments:

  1. you know i love a yellow coat!

    Thankfifi
    thanks so much for your sweet comment on my post.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling those Zara coats. Very adorable.

    -Leslie Anne
    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete