Monday, January 27, 2014

Lusting

Hey Guys. So we are almost out of the woods and by "out of the woods" I mean that by the end of the week we'll be hitting the high 30's. This is what winter in NYC has come to. Honestly I can not tell you how much I'm over this weather. To pass the time I've been slowly torturing myself by looking at spring clothes and look books. That being said here's a quick post of some items that I'm currently lusting over:
Spring Lust
1.  MSGM Lipstick Print Sweater I've come to the conclusion that I'm in love with printed sweaters and crew necks.
4.TopShop Koala Espadrilles
8. MCM Beyond Snowdome Leather Clutch (Normally I'm not a big MCM fan but this particular clutch looks good enough to elevate a white shirt and blue jean basic outfit)


1 comment:

  1. I love that sweater! I need a sweater with lipstick printed on it :D

    ReplyDelete