Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday = Hump Day

Hey Guys! Let me talk about Wednesdays ,the notorious Hump Day. Wednesdays are more then just a hump day they're my day. Because my work schedule is odd and I have a set work uniform Wednesdays are my day to actually dress the way I want to. I'm pretty sure everyone has their "one" day,Thursdays, Fridays or what have you. 

Anyways usually I spend my Wednesdays running errands that I couldn't get around to earlier in the week. For this particular Wednesday ,because the weather is still pretty shitty, I threw on my American Apparel Fisherman Pullover Sweater (it's like wearing a space heater) with one of my many chambray shirts from 2 years ago. Side note: If you can invest in a chambray shirt do it! They're great and they go with everything. I also pulled out my favorite lipstick by far Heroine by MAC. (Thank God its been brought back)





Zara's sale is still going on so I attempted to make a quick stop in there just to check things out, ended up spending an hour and walked out with 3 pair of jeans. So mission somewhat accomplished. 







And once again my trusty booties from Old Navy. 

Thank You guys for checking out my blog. Don't forget to leave some feedback I'm really interested in knowing what you guys think. Also don't forget to subscribe to me. 

XOXOXO-Christine   


1 comment: