Friday, January 10, 2014

Net VS Knicks

Hey guys! Here's a quick post before I head off to work. A couple of my friends have been asking me, "What should I wear to a basketball game?". As everyone knows, including if you're from Brooklyn or New York in general, it's basketball season. Time to hit the Barclays Center or MSG and basically fight for your team regardless of how many times they've lost (clear throats......Nets). Regardless if you just hopped on the bandwagon or the Knicks have been your favorite team since they actually started playing together as a team. Even though (Thank God!)Melo lead the Knicks to win against the Heat at home last night, you still want to show up and bring your shit while you're cheering in the bleachers.   

I personal feeling dressing for a basketball game is the easiest thing. It's literally just putting together a cleaner version of your casual look.  So you can break out your white tees and your plaid shirts and just pair it with dark blue skinny jeans, a pair of booties or tall wedge boots. Also if you know me I'm always attempting to explain exactly what I mean but I always finish by saying, "Urghh let me see if I have a picture." So I went ahead and made a Polyvore set to give you guys an example of what I mean:
Basketball Season







Thanks Guys for coming back and checking out my blog. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to leave some feedback, comments, and subscribe to my blog. Enjoy your weekend.
XOXO-Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment