Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Last January

It's hump day! Not only is it hump day but it's also the last week of January which means we're one month closer to spring, two weeks away from Valentine's Day and one week away from Winter 2014 Fashion Week. (I also have a little surprise there that I've been working on.) 

This crippling NYC weather has me pulling out sweaters left and right. For example I brought out my neon and black sweater from Forever 21, my patchwork skinny jeans with frayed hems from H&M, and another pair of camel suede booties which are starting become a staple in my closet.

  






Photo Credit: IIIMG

Thanks guys for stopping by. Don't forget to leave some feedback it's greatly appreciated. Also subscribe to me to get updates about my blog. 
XOXOX-Christine

1 comment: