Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Basics for the Basics

I'm back!!! Finally! I know it's been a month, well embarrassingly more then a month. Sadly May has been a crazy 30 days for me. It's basically been like a version of Hunger Games filled with finals, birthday parties, dinners, Mother Day parties, school events, bbq's and my bed. 

But I'm back finally. So last Wednesday it was the first day in a couple of months where I actually didn't have work or school. It felt so good waking up and not having anything planned for a day. I got restless though and went outside.  I went with a no fail staple, the Black Boyfriend Blazer. I swear you can probably throw a boyfriend blazer on anything and it immediately cleans it up. Pour example I threw on a regular black shirt underneath, blue jeans from Zara, Isabel Marant wedge sneakers, and my new grey glasses from Madewell. There not prescription I just thought they were cool. 






Blazer: H&M
Top: Unknown
Denim: Zara
Sneakers: Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet; J.Crew
Necklace: Zara
Glasses: Madewell

Photo Credit: IIIMG 

No comments:

Post a Comment