Sunday, February 9, 2014

NYFW: JIll Stuart How to!

NYFW: Jill Stuart Fall 2014

Hey guys! There is so much goodness coming out of New York Fashion Week right now I can't even deal. I really do want it all. Not only is it great but it's all wearable which makes me so excited. As I mentioned earlier ,in my "NYFW: The Breakdown" post, not only would I be doing reviews but I would also be doing sets to show how to incorporate some of the looks into your own wardrobe. 
    
The Jill Stuart Collection was a mix between edgy and feminine. I loved the introductions of the lush fabrics; the crystallized velvet, furs, and shearlings. The color tones which included a range of navy blues, ivories, black, and cranberry reds complemented the cuts and shapes of the clothes. That being said after I look over Jill Stuarts collection on style.com too many times to count I picked out two of my favorite looks and showed,using my trusty Polyvore sets of course, how these looks can be recreated. 

JIll Stuart How to!



[Picture Credits: Style.com]
Thank you guys for stopping by! Let me know what you think by leaving comments and feedback. Also don't forget to check out Kelly Lund,Dream in Lace, for her review on Nicole Miller.




No comments:

Post a Comment