Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New York Fashion Week: The Breakdown

When I first started my blog I knew that from the beginning I wanted to be as honest as possible. I wanted to be able to share the message that fashion belongs to everyone. It's what you make of it. It should be as an opportunity to express yourself and experiment. Hopefully I'm getting that across so far. 


That being said for New York Fashion Week I will be partnering up with Kelly Lund ,author of the blog Dream in Lace, to cover and review the upcoming Fall 2014 collections. If you don't already follow her do so now, her reviews for past shows and events are in-depth and a breath of fresh air. I'm excited to have a buddy to accompany me through this week.



NYFW Guide:


  • Fashion Week Guide: Kelly has conveniently set up a Fashion Week Guide which will include a compilation of all NYFW posts. She will also be including reviews from London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week. 

  • We will both have a combination of reviews and sets to show how to incorporate the collections into your own wardrobe. 

  • Pinterest and Instagram: My social media will be flooded with looks from collections I personally admired. 

  • Also I'm always curious to know what your opinions are. So don't forget to comment and leave feedback. 

Thanks guys for stopping by. I'm ridiculously excited to see what will unfold for this Fashion Week. I'm also happy you guys will be able to follow me through this journey. 

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment